Here's some more information about this Russian stud:
1. First name - Ed
2. Location - Hoboken, NJ
3. Where are you from originally? – Born in Russia, moved to the US when I was five.
4. What do you do for a living? – Accounting full-time and real estate. Will be
doing real estate full time by the end of the year.
5. Night Owl or Early Bird? – Normal bird? Depends on the day…
6. What do you consider your best attributes? – I’m normal and most people aren’t,
also my ability to take action rather than talk (I mean - just that answer alone is amazing...no?)
7. What are the most important things you’re looking for in a person? – Looking
for a woman who is smart, pretty, loyal, outgoing, petite, kind and active. Also with
good morals and doesn’t do drugs.
A LITTLE DEEPER (That’s what she said)
8. How long has it been since your last relationship ended? – Not too long...
9. Have you ever been on a blind date? - Yes
10. What did you do last weekend? – Worked both days and then went out in the city
11. Do you believe the glass is half empty or half full? – Half full but I’m always thirsty (Another zinger!)
12. If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions? – I can write a book
on this. I’d buy real estate all around the world. I’d make sure my friends all got
rich with me. I’d help everyone close to me. Anyone who knew me would love
13. What would your closest friend say is your worst habit? – I try to do too much at
once. (That's what she said?)
14. Unexpected company drops by. Is your place neat but lived in, or “under
construction?” – Neat but lived in, probably with some dust. (Keepin' it real)
15. In a disagreement, what’s the biggest priority: Mutual understanding, resolution,
acceptance or identifying the issue. - Resolution
16. Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? – Probably married with a kid,
doing well financially.
17. Who was your hero as a child? – I don’t really have a hero. I want to be the hero. (How Kevin Costner)
18. What luxury item would you take on a desert island? – A yacht. (Amazing answer)
19. Favorite meal to cook? – I don’t really cook due to lack of time and my kitchen
sucking, but I love grilling.
20. Describe your perfect Sunday morning. – Wake up, work out, and do anything
outside. Day drinking is also fun.
Interested in Ed? Shoot me an email: email@example.com